- Nick Name: Kobe
- Birthday: August 23, 1978
- Nationality: American
- Died At Age: 41
- Sun Sign: Leo
- Also Known As: Kobe Bean Bryant
- Born Country: United States
- Born In: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
- Famous As: Basketball Player
- Height: 6’6″ (198 cm), 6’6″ Males
Kobe Bean Bryant was an American former professional basketball player, who was one of the most popular and successful basketball players of his time. His father is a retired professional basketball player and perhaps is the inspiration behind his fondness for this sport. He started playing basketball from a very early age and represented his school in many events. He helped his school register a victory after 53 years, creating a great moment for Bryant and his school as well.
After completing high school, Bryant decided to pursue a career in the sport and did not further his studies. He became one of the few players who were directly drafted into the NBA from high school. This talented player was a member of his long-time favorite team ‘Lakers’ and since then, he never looked back. His performance improved with every game and helped him add a new feather to his crown. He faced injuries and got embroiled in controversies, but emerged successfully out of all this. He had set some records and also broken several old records. He was an asset to ‘Los Angeles Lakers,’ and dedicated his entire career of twenty years to his team.
Awards and Achievements
- Kobe Bean Bryant was named ‘NBA Most Valuable Player’ in 2008 and has won the ‘NBA Finals MVP’ on two occasions.
- This remarkable player led his team to victory in the ‘NBA Finals’ on five occasions and was named the ‘NBA All-Star’ on 18 occasions. Kobe was also named ‘NBA All-Star Game MVP’ on four occasions.
- Kobe Bean Bryant had a net worth of $500 million.
- He was associated with the rap group ‘CHEIZAW’ and has released a song titled ‘K.O.B.E.’